Scuba Diver PADI, description of your beginner training:
The Scuba Diver PADI is the first step of the PADI Open Water Diver. If you don’t have a lot of time, but you want to have training, so this program is ideal for you.
Good to know!
If you continue with the second step, you will have Open Water Diver PADI certification!
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified for:
- Dive with a Dive Master PADI until 12meters maximum.
- Continue the training to the certification Open Water Diver PADI.
- Follow some Specialities courses.
To register for Scuba Diver PADI, you must:
→ Be 12 years old.
→ Being in good physical shape. Medical certificate is required.
Available to all, no diving experience is necessary.
The Scuba Diver PADI consists of three parts :
- One theoretical part which can be done Online, or by reading the Open Water manual. The goals are to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Dives in a protected environment to acquire basic techniques.
- Dives in the natural environment to practice the techniques learned and of course, to explore.
Our dive center will provide you all the diving equipment you need and perfectly adapted to your morphology. It includes mask, fins, regulator, BCD, wetsuit (men, women, children) and a tank!
Come meet our team to learn more about the equipment you need to start your adventure. Indeed, our instructors will explain you the role of each and may suggest you additional teaching materials, such as the diving logbook which is mandatory.
Start your Scuba Diver PADI training:
Contact our PADI dive center on the port of Saint Jean Cap ferrat in order to register for this course and get the Open Water Diver manual.
But you can also begin your training now by registering to the Open Water Diver Online. It allows you to study all the theoretical part online, with an interactive program easy to use and at your own rhythm. For the Scuba Diver PADI, you must to complete only the first three sections, but if you decide to continue in order to obtain your PADI Open Water Diver certification, you have one year to complete the full program.
After getting your manual or e-learning, visit our PADI Dive Center, our instructors will book with you knowledge review sessions and also your diving courses.