Whether you are a recreational or professional, occasional or frequent diver, the maintenance of your diving equipment is essential! These revisions are advised annually by manufacturers. They ensure your safety underwater, by verifying the good health and proper functioning of all parts.
It’s therefore imperative, to entrust your diving equipments services to a professional!
Today, Cap Ferrat Diving takes care of many equipments annual maintenance, of individuals but also of diving environment professionals.
Our technicians regularly follow technical courses and are approved for the overhaul of your diving equipment.
They offer you the following services:
– Portable or fixed compressor maintenance,
– Air quality analysis.
– Visual inspection (recommended each year),
– Requalification (recommended each 2 years),
– Bureau Véritas (foreign tanks)
– Shot peening interior & exterior,
– Painting personalized,
– Valves maintenance,
– Air & nitrox compressor…
– Ultrasonic bath cleaning,
– Complete overhaul of 1st and 2nd floor, air and nitrox,
– Electronic adjustment with the professional bench test, ANSTI System! This system specialized in measuring the performance of underwater breathing, equips today the largest manufacturers of diving equipment and other professionals (Aqualung, Apeks, Scubapro, Cressi, Institut médical naval d’Israël, Groupe d’entraînement militaire…).
– Cleaning and general verification,
– Overhaul of inflators, integrated inflators and purges…
– Leak test,
– Batteries changing…
Masks, fins… :
– Installation of corrective lenses,
– Changing buckles, straps…
♥ Nos petits plus!
Workshop access by land or sea!
Pick-up & delivery of your equipment!
♥ Good to know
After each dive, rinse your equipment thoroughly with fresh water to remove dirt and salt, then let it dry away from the direct sun. These simple and quick steps contribute to good health your equipment! Attention, they do not exempt from the annual diving equipments services!