PADI Open Water Diver description of the training:
The PADI Open Water Diver certification is the most famous course in the world. Indeed, this easy and progressive training is within the reach of any person wishing to discover the fascinating underwater world. Many of our dive spots, Isoletta, Crau de Nao, Pointe Sainte Hospice, Grande baie and others, are really adapted for this course, allowing us to make a smoothly learning experience.
Have you always wanted to try scuba diving? Have an unique experience?
So your adventure starts here…
To register for PADI Open Water Diver, any experience is required, you must:
→ Be able to swim.
→ Be 10 years old.
→ Being in good physical shape. Medical certificate is required.
The PADI Open Water Diver consists of three parts :
- One theoretical part which can be done Online, or by reading the Open Water manual. The goals are to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
- Dives in a protected environment to acquire basic techniques.
- Dives in the natural environment to practice the techniques learned and of course, to explore.
Good to Know!
If you don’t have enough available time, the PADI Scuba Diver may be exactly what you need.
Our PADI Center PADI 5*, partner Aqualung since 1999, will provide you all the diving equipment you need and perfectly adapted to your morphology. It includes mask, fins, regulator, BCD, wetsuit (men, women, children) and a tank!
Come to meet us and our instructors will give your more informations about your PADI Open Water Diver training.
To begin your PADI Open Water Diver:
Several options for you :
Contact our dive center on the old port of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat and ask for the Open Water Diver manual.
Or start now by registering to Open Water Diver Online. It allows you to study all the theoretical part online, with an interactive program easy to use and at your own rhythm. You must complete all sections to get the PADI Open Water Diver.
Visit your PADI Dive Center to register for this course, but also get your equipment and start studying your manual. Our instructors are waiting for you to book an appointment and plan your training.
Certification required conditions:
- Complete the 5 theorical lessons including questions and final exam.
- Complete dives 1-5 in protected environment.
- Satisfy the conditions required for the underwater comfort assessment.
- Complete dives 1-4 in natural environment.
So ready for your new adventure??