Between Nice and Monaco, A dream peninsula ...
In the heart of the village of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, Olivier and his team invite you to discover the riches of the Mediterranean in a holiday atmosphere.
- Introductory scuba diving, “Discover Scuba Diving” program
- Children courses from 6 years old.
- Explorations for all levels.
- PADI training up to the assistant instructor and ANMP / CEDIP training up to Level 4.
- Reception structure for BPJEPS and DEJEPS trainees.
- Underwater photo courses, Waterproof clothing, Basic and confirmed Nitrox, Improved buoyancy, Deep …
- Personalized services and private lessons.
Based on the old port of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, near Eze, Villefranche sur mer, Beaulieu, Cap d’Ail, Nice and Monaco, Cap Ferrat Diving enjoys a privileged location and thus offers you sites dive sites of excellent quality accessible to divers of all levels.
Several of our dive sites are among the 50 most beautiful in the Mediterranean. You will be delighted to dive with us!
The “Corto” can accommodate 16 divers, Marseillaise boat completely reconditioned for scuba diving, you will find on board in addition to safety equipment (hanger, oxygen therapy, VHF …) benches on the front and back, nets to keep your things dry, a hot shower, a fridge, an awning to protect you from the sun, not to mention a little music.
During the winter, the Corto is adorned with side protections to protect you from the wind and rain.
The diving center is open all year round
- In winter: from November 1 until the end of March: one outing per day is organized by appointment only.
- In summer: 2 outings per day, meeting in the morning at 9:30 am and in the afternoon at 2:30 pm.
- A night dive is organized once a week on Thursday.
Cap Ferrat Diving is also activities accessible to all, sea trips, water hikes for the joy of young and old alike.
Also open to all your ideas, birthday, works council, bachelorette party, challenge …
Come and discover the riches of diving on the French Riviera!
This post is also available in Français