Emergency First Response PADI
Course leading to certification
Description of Emergency First Response PADI training
Take the first aid training Rescue is a great thing in your life as a diver!
The goal is simple: To teach you to react in an emergency situation, to administer first aid actions and to build your confidence in this situation .
But don’t panic, the lessons will take place in simple steps and a relaxed learning environment…
In this program, all the lessons are accompanied by textbooks. ‘self-study, videos and quick reference cards.
Your learning program PADI :
- Primary care (CPR) – During this course, you will learn the different techniques for managing Life-threatening emergencies: Patients who are not breathing, have no pulse, have possible spinal cord injury, are in shock, or have severe bleeding. Or how to offer the patient every possible chance of survival while waiting for medical help to arrive.
- Secondary care (First aid) – Certain situations accidents are not life threatening and medical assistance may be delayed or unavailable. In this course, you will discover how to provide care that reassures your patient, alleviates their pain but also prevents the worsening of lesions.
- Care for Children strong > – This course is more intended for people working with infants, children or adolescents in order to initiate good techniques in the face of emergency situations involving young people. This training is often integrated into the Primary Care (RCP) and Secondary Care (First Aid) course.
- RCP & amp; DEA – This education focuses exclusively on training in CPR, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and the use of the AED, automated external defibrillator. It is usually integrated into the course of First Aid in the workplace.
- First Aid at Work – In some countries, such as the Great Britain, Australia and Canada, government regulations require workplace specific first aid training. These programs include additional topics and techniques to meet these requirements.
- EFR Refresher – It is really paramount for your safety and that of others to review regularly (every year), all the techniques of CPR and first aid. The EFR Refresher course is designed to review these techniques with you, so that you are always able to react when needed.
Good to know
The EFR courses taken during the training Emergency First Response are based on internationally recognized guidelines for medical care. In addition, they meet the requirements for the course PADI Rescue Diver and all professional levels.
Please note that the majority of PADI instructors are also Emergency First Response Instructors.
Our dive center will provide you with all the necessary equipment for this training.
Our store is at your disposal, if you wish to acquire your first aid kit, so you can provide assistance at all times!
This post is also available in Français